Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I don't like studying...


This is how I feel today.

I'm supposed to be studying Slavery right now, this very instant, but I have not the energy or patience.
Unsurprisingly, I also need to study Maths - but my brain has no affinity for it, so I'm avoiding it like it's London during the Black Plague.
Anyway, I have completed two of my exams! Yay! :]
French is metastatic, it keeps on growing uncontrollably and I have no idea how I'm going to keep it up until Matric, yet it is consuming me and I don't mind.

It's Spring - it's not supposed to rain. Grrr... 


I watched Capote over the weekend, it's about Truman Capote - he became the most famous American writer with his book "In Cold Blood". He was Harper Lee's childhood companion. Anyway, it's a thoroughly depressing film and really well filmed. It made me think of the verse of scripture:
"What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet loses his soul?"
  Because Truman Capote was brilliant, yet he ended up dying of alcoholism in 1984...








Talking about 1984, I still really want to read George Orwell's 1984... when I get around to it.


Our washline.

No comments:

Post a Comment