Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I don't mean to brag...

But I can play the TRIANGLE

I know it's been a while since this was actually funny, but it took me a while to paint.
Basically what happened was...

It was the night of our church's annual Sunday School concert and we were watching shepherds stumble through their words and angels with tinsel halos parade onto the stage.
Very cute.
And we sang Christmas carols.
Most of them, at least.
I think it was Silent Night, or some such well-known...
When the bassist put down her guitar and took up the triangle.
It was just too much for Genieve and I and well...
We giggled and guffawed through the whole song.
Such fluff.
But so much fun.
Wish we'd had that triangle to chime over Keagan's head when he broke the lock on the bathroom door last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment