Sunday, April 17, 2011

In case you wanted to know

Watercolour

I'm really rather annoyed...

Oh well, who am I to dictate what other people say or do.

Another bleak week looms, with numbers that will threaten to strangle me beneath the flourescents of the Maths class.

At least it is only four days. 

Nonetheless, my saxophone sounds like a choir boy whose voice is breaking and I haven't the foggiest as to why and I have to play in assembly tomorrow. 

I'm overtired, it's a week until Easter and that means the end of Lent, which means that C will be back on Facebook, yay!

More importantly (not that that isn't important) it signifies another celebration of the resurrection. How beautiful. 

I've been doing a little research for art and I have a vague new idea. Really frustrated. I suppose that is part of the joy of school art. Life. Deadlines. Flatlines. 

I feel like I'm stuck in a drab cardboard box.It's sucking the life out of me. 


Watercolour
   

No comments:

Post a Comment