Sunday, September 11, 2011

Andrew Garfield - because nobody knows who I'm talking about.

"Obviously there's something very seductive about movies, which can be attractive in a bad way if you're doing them for the wrong reasons - for money, or for fame. I hope I won't ever do that. I don't feel at home in LA, I feel like I'm on holiday. It's nice to dip your feet in occasionally, but I think it's probably quite unhealthy to spend too much time there at once."
-Andrew Garfield



Known for:
The Social Network
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Never Let Me Go




All in all, I look forward to seeing more films with him in them.

1 comment:

  1. IF YOU TOLD ME HE WAS IN THE IMAGINARIUM AND THE SOCIAL NETWORK I WOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU HE WAS DAMN YOU.

    but oh my shizzles, he is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete