Thursday, March 24, 2011

Curse ye, Greecian scholars of old.

I think that our geniusmasterplan failed when I got pins and needles and had to put Florence and the Machine up my sleeve. The joys of examination rooms filled with the shuffling pages and cramped hands covered in ink.  




I have spent the past few days in the vacuum of Mathematics. It took me a full ten minutes to  realise that the sky had ripped away the bandage that it has been wearing for the past few days. The raw blue scab apprehended me into flabbergasted wonderment. I don't do that often enough.

Mumford and Sons. Rather lovely.



I have no focus and I think that my Maths is going to be atrocious. Nonetheless, I will attempt to soldier on.

Dread sits deep in my belly and will snake up my spine tomorrow.

Here comes an inanimate punch in the gut.




Light

No comments:

Post a Comment